I am really excited to get started on this STEM Challenge PD! It’s a bit different from any I’ve ever done before. It’s stretched over four days and will be much more interactive. And when you’re done, you’re going to have your own specially tailored STEM Challenge to use as soon as you like!
Who is this for?
This PD for classroom teachers K-12 who are interested in making sure they are
getting the most from their STEM Challenges.
What will you learn?
In this interactive, four-day, online workshop/lesson study we will:
- Start with a classic STEM Challenge
- Build in levels of difficulty to span all ages
- Layer in content connections within and beyond STEM
- Share ideas with other participants
- Fine-tune and tailor the perfect version of the challenge to use with your class
- Leave with a lesson plan and a deeper understanding of how to routinely build in deeper content connections and rigor in your STEM Challenges!
No matter what grade you teach, you’re going to leave with a wagonload of ideas you can use in your classroom right away and a better understanding of how to step up the rigor in your STEM Challenges!
When is this PD?
Sessions were held daily in August 2018.
Replays are available for those who were unable to attend live.
Where can you learn more & sign up?
What do teachers have to say about the workshop?